Tuesday, October 14, 2008

WHO INVENTED THE MILK TANKER BREATHER?



The Milk Tanker Breather was invented in the state of Victoria by Bob Roff.
BOB ROFF: I remember when I told my wife about being on 'The Inventors', she turned around and said, "Bull----!" My invention was designed to stop milk from being spilt out of a tanker. Actually, it was inspired by my wife having an accident with milk being spilt on the road from a tanker.


STUART WAGSTAFF (host, 'The Inventors'): There you are: $1,000 from the Commonwealth Bank Travel Strength. Congratulations!


BOB ROFF: Thank you very much.


STUART WAGSTAFF: We'll see you later.


BOB ROFF: Actually, I won $1000, which was quite handy. I spent it all on bills. Well, I guess I started to be inventive during 1966, when I went down to the Antarctic. Inventors, um...I don't think there's too many that become multibillionaires. I think it's one of those things that you get the satisfaction of having invented something. I've had a pretty full life and I'm still continuing on with it.

No comments: